Wednesday, March 18, 2009

V for Verdana!

hi blog

Watched V for Vendetta on my laptop today. It was aired on Channel 5 coincidentally. Bet most of the important parts of the film were censored. Oh crap, and that means... never mind. Hush.

I like the way V speaks. V is just weird, but I guess if anyone had gone through what he did would surely be weird physically or mentally. Love the Guy Fawkes mask, creepy and yet pretty too. The way the parliament house was destroyed is just spectacular, with the Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. Still remembered that the song was used in Risk II computer game's video.

Okay enough of V for Vendetta.

I've been playing Empire: Total War for the whole time. I just love the Total War series. I get to be a Dictator, King, General, Navy Admiral, Petty Taxman, Politician, Diplomat, Trader and yes Conqueror. Wah, and this new installation to the Total War series features the Indian and American theaters. I didn't know that India had such a rich history in warfare and advance technology during that era (1700s). Played as the Maratha(spelling?) Confederacy (Hindu Indians) and fought against the Mugal Empire (Muslim Indians). Damn epic.

I think I'm growing fat. Getting weak due to sitting infront of my computer 1/2 of the day, and sleeping the other 1/2 of the day. hais.

Need to cycle more
Need to train more
Need to eat more... healthily.
Need to sleep more.

bye blog

No comments: