Friday, March 6, 2009

Change of Taste?

hi blog

I've been listening to old songs recently. You know those songs from Class95FM? yeah 80s-90s period. Doubt most people listen to them now since everyone is listening to some horny genre called R&B. R&B stands for Rhythm & Blues, BUT wheres the freaking blues? All I hear is rhythm and some female/male voice at the back going "uh-huh uh-huh" or just some sexually related themes. Oh yes, and because R&B is definitely not as sick as that, they changed the name! To? Contemporary R&B! omg How creative! *pui*. Ok I think I should stop condemning modern... sick... perverse music industry.

Back to my 80s topic. Been listening to quite a few old hits, like:
True - Spandau Ballet (BEST in my opinion)
Everybody wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fear
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club (I guess everybody knows this)
Another Day in Paradise - Phil Collins (Oh Think Twice...)

Yeah, and lots of Eagles. Lots of feelings in those music. "Right" feelings of course. I don't understand why I like old music so much. Am I old in my heart? Oh no :(. Now I'm Apek Sim. :(. But seriously, theres so much more musical breakthroughs during that era compared to modern times.

Going to the gym soon I guess. Seriously doubting if I can train fast enough for Yr3's NAPFA. My Stamina can be compared to a 120kg obese fat... old man. I can't freaking run for long :(.

bye blog

No comments: