Monday, March 23, 2009

Fallout 3 again

hi blog

I wished I had a better computer. Heard from my brother that the recent IT fair was selling a Desktop for $800+. And that desktop had much better specifications than ours! Damn... So I've been playing Fallout 3 again. Why? Because they are releasing a series of Downloadable Content. Finished Operation: Anchorage, waiting for The Pitt which will be released on Tuesday 24 March WooHoo!!!

Oh, and my pet parrot decided to change from a Mama bird into its old self - Naughty bird. Now its flying around in the room and it almost flew out of the house recently. Due to my supreme bird catching skills, I managed to stop it before it flew out of the window. Heh. At least my parrot now wakes me up at 8-10am by being noisy.

And whats with my crazy neighbour nowadays? Although he still make a hell lot of vulgar noise, now he even open his window to shout at me when I cycle? wtf. I live on the 6th floor in an "older" generation of HDB flats which do not have lifts on every story. I had to get down to the 5th story (he lives directly under me) to take the lift. So like on Saturday, I carried my bike down the stairs to the 5th floor. While settling my bike down after walking down the stairs, which happen to be right outside his doorsteps, my neighbour opened his door and... @#$^%@!#$^!#@&%!!! at me. As usual, I'll just turn and laugh at him, try to piss him off a little bit more. When I cycle pass my block, he opened his window and spew a bunch of nonsensical vulgur stuff down at me again! Damn, he is middle-aged (30s?) and still so childish... This guy need a trashing.

*Example of what he say

Nabeh Cheebye Bo Lanjiao! Fuck your mother Ka Ne Na!
Bo Lan Jiao! X3
Kan Ne Na, I fuck your mother!
Chao CheeBye Bo lanjiao!

Now this is Hilarious.

bye blog

No comments: