Thursday, March 26, 2009

hi blog

my lovebird finally took a bath since January. Eww. Still Fallout-3-ing like crazy, trying to be a mercenary with good morals this run instead of the Goodie-two-shoes. Whenever a game gives me a choice to be good or evil, and even though the evil choice gives better rewards and is easier to do, I will feel that I'm betraying myself if I select the evil choice. Argh.

Games with a lot of moral choices:
Fallout 3 (in fact the whole game is a bunch of moral choices)
Neverwinter Nights (series)
Baldurs Gate (series)
Mass Effect
Grand Theft Auto (series)

Video games don't have to be gun-blazing without a reason all the time. For example in Fallout3, I can choose to raze a whole camp of Slavers or join the Slavers in finding more "merchandise" or I can just buy the slaves out and free them. If you choose the 3rd option, you do not have to fire a single bullet or kill a single "person". Theres been articles of people completing Fallout3 without having to kill a single person.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh too much games.

Okay. I've been cycling to gym and back recently. Its been so long since I've cycled in the night (11pm). The air is cooling, the road is... quite empty. Got to find time to repair/replace my brakes, busted since 2008...

bye blog

No comments: