Wednesday, March 4, 2009

back ... from reality

hi blog

What a busy year. Year One of my life in NYP is over. Hope for the best for my results.

Reached home from class chalet at 7am. Washed up and went to bed immediately. Woke up at 5pm later on.

Phew, DownTown East is a dangerous place. I mean, if you are NOT careful. I was looking at a beautiful motorbike at the carpark with my friend. There was a bunch of teenagers walking in our direction to return to their chalet. One of them (definitely drunk) tried to dragged me along forcefully. What do I do naturally when this happen? I pushed back, hard. The drunkard then tried to punch me, which failed and landed his punch on my shoulder softly. Luckily he had a bunch of semi-sober/drunk friends around him, if not I guess he will land himself into deep trouble. Made me freaking pissed.

*one note to self: drunkards can't fight.

That incident spurred me to train more and eat better, gonna teach those r-tards one day. Had a long chat with hongwei during the time at DownTown East, didn't even know that it was 5am.

Going to train tomorrow.

bye blog

No comments: