Monday, October 18, 2010

denied

hi blog

Received a call from my teacher while on the bus to school this morning. Bad news, didn't get into the finals. Disappointed. Instant decimation of my high spirits.

L- "Disappointed ma? Hai ok ba?"
WK- "Hah. Dang ran you yi dian disappointed la... wo hai hao.." "Ok, I'll tell them about it..."

Instantly, I became the herald of good&bad news to certain people. Some concerned individuals started to sms me about my & their results. Said what I needed to say to some, explained what I had to explain.

Honestly, I'm pretty shocked at the outcome. I spent a good amount of time recalling about what I've done... I don't know where did I went wrong! I hope I'll get an explanation even though the outcome will not change (at least it will give me a peace of mind).

On the bright side, I'm relinquished of all wss trainings and back to "normal" life. At first I thought: "hey, more free time, song boh." But my dreams of having more free time were smashed when I realised that FYP was coming my way -_-". Tasked to do something that I've no idea what its about, guess its FYP afterall.

I'm still pretty lost right now (partly due to the fact that I've been laid off, Lulz). I need a plan.

OH FALLOUT NEW VEGAS WILL BE OUT TOMORROW. YEAH SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR TO DROWN MYSELF IN :D.

bye blog

No comments: