Saturday, October 30, 2010

Death by Decimation

hi blog

Zero point freaking four.

A pretty shocking revelation (
Zero point freaking four) was revealed to me a few days ago. I roughly know why I'm not in "it" anymore. Zero point freaking four. Although I thought (and still think) that (Zero point freaking four) its totally B.S, I've got to accept my fate, Zero point freaking four. (Okay, let the man grief for a while)

I built a
sandcastle on a hypothetical plot of a beach. Just as I'm about to complete my super awesome sandcastle, a big wind come blowing by which in turn brought massive waves to the shores. Destroying my (super awesome and potentially destiny-changing) sandcastle in the process. I don't know where that bigass wind comes from, but it sure did bring waves which destroyed my (potentially destiny-changing) sandcastle.

So what do you do if your (destiny-changing) sandcastles are destroyed? You build them again... (which is not fun at all)

I know I'm not (appearing to) making sense here. Maybe I'm not using good metaphors (sandcastles), but people who knows what I'm feeling and what I've been through will know what I'm trying to relate to (really?).

But still, I think that bigass wind is total B.S. Just like the results.
Zero point freaking four.

Screw it, stop grieving dude....... no.

bye blog

No comments: