Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mindless

hi blog

"I wish God didn't create me with such competitive behavior. It sucks big time. And its hard to keep my mouth shut and be "humble". I wish I can be blur... emo shitzxzxz
"

- An edited quote of a Facebook status update by a friend. Edited to allow anonymity. However, I assure you that the meaning is the same.

Dude! If you think you are talking way too much or you are a big bragger, don't blame it on "something". You are the fault, no one else is! Its like saying "I behave like a dickhead because God made me one. I can dick around all I want!".

I seriously hope those people that believe that they are created by a "higher" being doesn't thinks like this. Because by having such beliefs, he/she will think its perfectly alright to shift the blames of his/her personality flaws to their "creator".

Thinking that one have absolutely no control over his/her fate is an excuse to be lazy and irresponsible.

bye blog

No comments: