Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Going for gold

hi blog

I went for a run today. Sadly, I didn't bring along a watch to record my time but I feel I'm "fast" enough.

It takes discipline to train for stamina, in this case, 2.4Km. You got to consider the time of lunch, the amount of food & water you take before the run. You still have to dispel the self-discouragement (lazyness) while planning to run!

I don't get why most people say pull-ups' the most difficult to train for. All you got to do is keep "trying"! *WOH, Neighbour's knocking again... chua sai*. Anyway, its either you are too heavy (fat) or you are too weak. I was bad at pull-ups (ZERO... 0!) before I enter poly. Took some initiative, exercise, toughen up and ta-da manage to "pass" after just 5 months. Now, I can reach 10 or more.

Bronze-d for NAPFA. Could have gotten a Silver if I ran a little faster. Could have gotten a Gold if I ran faster & jumped further. So close but yet so far. Gonna make sure I get at least a Silver or a Gold on the next test :D.

Not physically blessed, thats why I'm working hard to achieve my target (and for the bragging rights :P).

ps (self-motivation): I can sense that they did not expect me to be able to do a single pull. But I did 10. EAT THAT!

Time to sleep, Wss tomorrow.

bye blog

No comments: