Monday, June 21, 2010

Sian Cup 2010

hi blog

Had a sleepover at my friend's hse on Saturday night. Watched the world cup with a whole bunch of us. Netherlands VS Japan, and 2 more matches which I can't remember. I'm sure I was half-asleep most of the time. This is one of the most boring world cup -_-.

What I hate the most about this year's WC is those damn horns. Vuvezula or whatever they call it. Piece of plastic crap which they call a musical instrument. Everyone was blowing that damn piece of shit all the time making the stadium sound like a hornet nest. That constant humming is really... depressing.

Played iSketch with everyone till 3am. Blacked out on the floor until 5am. Oily fried noodles for breakfast and then bus home.

I'm still freaking tired -_-. bai.

Oooooh yes, and my bro just bought a dslr. Expect pictures of my parrot :D.

bye blog

No comments: