Sunday, May 17, 2009

pedal + rubbish

hi blog

Woke up early and can't fall back to sleep. DAMMIT.

Bought Zoom 3030 multi effects pedal from Seah yesterday. Damn shiok. I can play all kinds of genre now, from AhPek Rock to Metal! Oh and Seah seems to be interested in the AhPek Rock genre now HAHA. Didn't go penisula in the end, tired. :(

Watched a lot of videos on David Belle, a French guy who does a lot of parkour... The only movie that I've seen him in is District B13, which is in french. Heard that there will be a sequel to District B13, called B13: Ultimatum or something. Yay hurray to more parkour movie action! Watching his videos make me want to train LOL.

Completed maths Equiz yesterday night, realised that my P&C concept really sucked. Studied P&C in Amaths during my secondary school days, regretted not listening to Mr Aw. Ahhh, but it was really difficult trying to stay awake while listening to him :(.

I'm still coping with my braces, front teeth are shaky though. Able to eat solid food, just very slowly (can't get used to the speed). Returning to my regular routine of activities since I'm able to eat now. Argh, hope my mum allows me to cycle again.

bye blog

No comments: