Saturday, May 23, 2009

losing tension

hi blog

Yay completed IP Lab5 today. Huuray for no errors!

Finally hit the gym today with a friend, been long since I went there.

Almost crashed into so many things on the way back, mostly humans. I hate cycling on the pedestrian, more dangerous than cycling on the road. I've to avoid kids that are trying to race me, ahpeks who cannot hear properly, aunties carrying groceries, teenager blasting on mp3, pregnant women and many more. OH YES and incense ashes thats lying around on the floor.

At least now my quads are aching :D. Felt really "high" when I sped at 2-8, almost wanted to try 3-5 but I humji :(. I want to cycle to ECP/Seletar/Punggol End and LCK (yeah thats far) one day! I need new brake pads, handlebar and gears... but I don't have the heart to spend my money on those :(.

HAHA, I still remember that day when I was cycling around "The Florida" condo area. I was tired, so I cycled very slowly behind an auntie with a rich-tai-tai look. She turned around and stare at me for a few times, I seriously didn't knew why. So after a minute or so, she stared at me for the final time and started sprinting to the gates of her condo. Now I know why she stared at me so many times, she thought that I was a stalker/robber/rapist/killer/psychotic/serialkiller/freddie/jason/chucky. Hmm... I think she is seriously paranoid, really, do I look like a
stalker/robber/rapist/killer/psychotic/serialkiller/freddie/jason/chucky?

Mr Crazy Neighbour is knock, knock, knocking (on heaven's door~~~) again. Dogs bite people, but people don't bite dogs. Arrgh, doesn't really matter anyway.

I need more endorphin :).

bye blog

No comments: