Tuesday, May 12, 2009

movie >_<

hi blog

This post is 2 days late, but who cares!

Was freaking bored on Sunday, so I decided to watch a few movies. Crank and Saving Private Ryan. Watched Crank online (streaming okay!), and SPR "somewhere else" (*ahem*).

Crank was awesome, although its very brainless. A lot of action and funny scene, including one where Jason Statham (Transporter guy) had... in the public, just to keep his adrenaline levels high. Eww... I think this will be the only time where you see Jason Statham does crazy&stupid things instead of the regular cool assassin. Oh and Crank 2 High Voltage is screening in Singapore in July! Woots.

Saving Private Ryan is a very very very very good show! (lousy vocab, sorry). Very touching at time, even though with all the blood and gore. It makes me wonder if I can be as brave as any of them on the field. And, what if I'm injured lying on the floor with my innards beside me? Would I scream & cry for mama, or would I smile & die happily? Bah, war is never good :(.

bye blog

No comments: