Sunday, May 3, 2009

New playlist - Buckethead

hi blog

I've just changed the playlist, and I love it! Buckethead FTW.

I remembered that I was introduced to Buckethead's music through an American by MSN chat. I think I knew that person since Primary 6, and I think I was playing Runescape back then. Went "grinding" monsters together and PKed some losers... haha. I remembered email-ing each other as if we were pen-pals, then slowly we started to talk on msn messenger. We shared our many stories with each other concerning our backgrounds, and of course I tried to talk to him with standard English (althought its broken once in a while)...

Sigh... hardly get to talk to him anymore, I guess we've just moved on with our lives. Last time I've talked to him was like Christmas 2008, where he said he will be going off to his relatives' place for a few days. And about him graduating, becoming an Insurance agent before going into college and stuff...

Enough about that...

This current Swine Flu scare is getting out of hand. I'll have to have my temperature taken when I go to school. Not once, but TWICE in a day! Once in the morning and the second in the afternoon. I just hope I don't get a fever so they won't have to quarrentine me...

I feel like changing my handphone but I'm reminded by my mother that my braces will cost a bomb... (But wait, when was the LAST time I changed my phone? Not months... but YEARS). I'll just have to suck it up. Suck it up WK...

bye blog

No comments: