Monday, December 6, 2010

emoboy91@yahoo.com.sg

hi blog

First day of attachment was nothing good. Although I only spent my time there from 9.30am to 12.30pm, I'm already demoralised. Like a little sheep, disorientation and lost in the sea of translation. I can't understand most of what they say.

Yes, they all speak Mandarin (I speak Manglish: Mandarin+English). Sat in a meeting and I couldn't catch anything. Computer language + Mandarin = A very Confused Wei Kang. Nonetheless, I hope I can cope with all this xenophobia going on inside me. I worry about if I can reply to what they say properly. I tend to say stupid things sometimes when I'm not familiar with the person.

I don't think I can communicate well with them... Don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow during lunchtime :/.

Anyway, the highlight for today was not work but my CMPB checkup with my FRIENDS. DUDE IT WAS SUCH A RELIEF TO SEE MY FRIENDS. Finally the sheep was back with the herd. So elated to see them, really. Wow, I can't believe I miss my friends so quickly... :(. Working sucks.

Ok anyway, back to CMPB. Tests went well, PES A I hope. Very surprised at the Blood testing phase. The medic was talking to me a lot, joked (but not easy jokes, quite scary).

Medic - "Hey you know i dont like meridian JC people"
Me - "Okay..."
Medic - "Where you from? Meridian JC?" (holding up needle)
Me - "Nooo... thats not a very good question"
Medic - "Ya good, MJ people are ******"
Me - "Okay, thats not very encouraging... I'm from NYP."

LOL. Then I was staring at the needle while it went into my skin. It was quite a sharp pain, but painful enough to make me jump. But I flinched because it was quite disgusting, so very weird. I was making an "Ughhhh" sound when the blood came out. Medic asked "Got so pain meh", and I replied "No la, damn weird sia... like weird...".

Then JAP BUFFET @ 313. Omg the Shabu Shabu was GREAT. Dude. Great good, great place, great FRIENDS = AWESOME! We feasted, joked, laughed a hell lot. Friends are really important man...

3 Hours of work made me miss my friends so much. So much. I miss everyone now. Guess I shall stop here, if not I'll start to sound like a little girl.

bye blog

No comments: