Sunday, December 26, 2010

Are we there yet?

hi blog

Busy since the start of IAP. Traveling for 2 hours everyday to and fro from work is taking a toll on my health. Feels like a robot every morning. In fact, after working 12 days straight (OT on sat & sun) I'm having time lapse. I lost my sense of time/days for a while. Wake up thinking its still Friday when its Sunday. Ugh.

Undeniable Fact: Foreigners (take a guess) are going to take over the workforce soon.

Supporting Fact for the "Undeniable Fact": I board the bus with Chinese Nationals back to Harbourfront. Bus stops at PSA and loaded a bunch of Indian Nationals. Shared the MRT with a mixture of Chinese & indian nationals. I was sitting down, I closed my eyes and rested for a few MRT stops. I opened my eyes and I saw the whole carriage was filled with foreigners. I was the ONLY Singaporean... I'm scared... :'(

I'm going to enlist next year. So I thought... Who am I defending? :(

So yes, Christmas. I don't really like going out on Christmas, but I did anyway :/. I prefer throwing my body onto a bed, lie down and recollect my memories of the year that would be ending very soon. We're growing to be too busy to do such things anymore.

Work makes me feel old. A slave for money.

bye blog

No comments: