Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When theres smoke, theres fire!

hi blog

Argh, its smoky in here. Wtf man, whats the SCDF doing?

Cycled today to Punggol for street soccer with friends. I had to cycle through Tampines Road up north to Punggol. That road was so smoky! At first I thought it was the damn bus/lorry/construction vehicles passing me, but when I look to the side of the road (where all the forest/bush are)... There was smoke rising from there!

Bloody hot weather must have caused a bush fire. Yay, weather win.

I managed to get myself to Punggol in the end. On my way back... thick black smoke was still rising from the forest. Yay great job. I guess hmm... 2 to 4 hours of burning?

Songbo, I'm smoking right now. For free somemore! Steady.

WSS training tomorrow. Oh fudge.

bye blog

No comments: