Friday, January 8, 2010

Scarface quotes

hi blog

"Me, I just want everything that's coming to me"
"Oh, whats coming to you Tony?"
"The world Chico, and everything in it..."
"Oh my..." - Conversation between Tony & his friends when they're 'fresh'.

"Look Frank. The time has come. We're gotta expand. The whole operation, distribution. New York. Chicago. LA. We're going to set our own mark and we'll force it. We'll think big now."
"...Think big." - Tony to Frank about "Business".

"Hey Tony, remember what I told you when we started? The guys who lasted in this business are those that fly straight, low key, quiet. And the guys who want it all... flushed, they don't last."
"You finished? Can I go now?" - Frank to Tony about working the way to the top.

"You need people like me... You need like me so you can point your ***king fingers and say 'That's the bad guy!' So? What I make you? Good? You're not good, you just know how to hide & lie. Me? I don't have that part. Me! I always tell the truth even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy! Come on!" - Tony walking off in a drunken stupor.

Scarface is such a badass movie!

bye blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an informative guide to men's tailor-made shirts. A basic understanding is given about fabric, fits, sleeves, collars, yoke, buttoning, pleats, pockets, and type of tails.
see more details: scarf