Wednesday, December 31, 2008

week weak

hi blog

been quite an "eventful" week for me
at least it seems to me.

recently some girl approached me at a bus stop near nyp
i assume she is from nyp...
asked for a few coins to take bus
gave her and she asked me a very weird question
"do you want me to return it to you?"
hmm, wonder what would have happened if i said "Yes"

went to my sec sch class (4e2) chalet yesterday
it was at Aloha Changi.
damn it was Huge!! considering the price
saw many familiar faces, ah so nice.
too bad i couldn't stay overnight :(
really wanted to.

i think mah poly class should have one at Aloha too
we just need to work together,
forget about our differences,
move along and come on lets play (HAHA ripped from the SSC advertisment)
but seriously,
i don't see why we are not having happy outings or chalets.
just cooperate and bear with each other for a few days
it will definitely be fun, dont worry about it.

went to the gym today (ah finally)
asked people along but they didn't want to go
so its only me and haozhi.
ah, was a good workout especially on the back

what an eventful new year's eve.
the only self-comforting thing i can tell myself is
"its just another day, nothing special"
but we all know it is special, somehow.
watching Live tv right now.
i've decided, Marina Bay's Channel 5 show is better

here wishing you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
IN LIKE 33MINS?

No comments: