Friday, December 26, 2008

i r lazy

hi blog

are you a waste to cyberspace?
i guess i'm not using you enough.
how sad. :(

just feeling very lazy
maybe the cholesterol i've "earned" during the holidays
have clogged my "hardworking" vein
oh yes, holidays ending. new years coming
how ironic.

few more weeks and its the end of poly year 1
my first year in poly, my new experience
hurr, what an experience.

oh yeah, really want to watch Ip Man
if anybody would want to, call me pl0x.
time for chinese martial arts to be glorified!

i went against my words
i should be asleep now
i should have visited the gym more often
i should have ran (i didn't :"(... )
i should have not eat so much junk and.. junk
i should have been a Yes Man more often :(

yeah. i suck. you rule!
erm wait, its the other way round...
eh, no its should be correct since i went against my words
yeah i suck, you rule!11! (whoever "you" are)

and christmas is not about santa the "might-be" pedophile
its about something else.
REALLY!

bye blog

No comments: