Wednesday, July 23, 2008

deadlines

hi blog

oh no. project deadlines are so close.
like, this close. this close.

procrastination rule my mind
just can't move that lazy bum of my
never mind.

every time i listen to padmasana (my current blog song)
i feel very relaxed and calmed
oh ya, padmasana is the position
where buddha sits on the lotus flower (imagine it yourself)
maybe that's why it feels very peaceful.

should i change my blog song?
hmm, but surely won't suit the visitors wahaha (ok maybe a few)
guess i'll dig through my song list to find some suitable ones

oh yah
was playing some online FPS game
find that foreigners (asians, angmohs)
they don't know that singaporeans speak english
or they just keep saying that our "Singlish" is bad English
dammit
Singlish is not English in the first place
Singlish is Singlish luhh...
English is English
but never mind. Singaporeans are tolerant
be it races, religions or... ... ... ... gahmen :)

bye blog.

No comments: