Friday, July 4, 2008

boring week

seriously boring week in school

got to know some of my common test results
i'm quite happy with it =)

suddenly feel a little more "free"
since there's no nypal meetings anymore (for now)
ah, being able to reach home early is a blessing =D

today is another seriously boring day
went to sch and saw many people with the "warning" lettbeer
guess what, i didn't check my mailbox
so, when i return home, i WANTED to check my mailbox
but my bed was just so... hmm ok
i fell asleep somehow
and checked my mailbox on 6pm
and ta-da i have the warning letter.
no choice but to submit that piece of inaccurate statistics back to school =)

time flies.
1/2 the semester is gone
the second set of common tests are coming soon, and a few weeks more to exams =x

maybe we should start to think about our class chalet?(dmit08040
or will we repeat history by having a last minute event again.... hmm

No comments: