Sunday, April 15, 2012

You'll be missed

hi blog

Its been a long time.

Today something that I've really care about left me forever. My beloved pet lovebird passed away on 15/4/2012 approx 3-7am. I'm emotionally affected, hitting rock bottom.

My lovebird has been through so many things with me. Exams, internship, enlistment, then it flew away for a week or so and returned to us miraculously, and now finally leaving us forever after being with us and enriching my life for a short 4 years time. It is one of the little things that I truly care for...

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to return to camp every week due to issues at heart. Dad work overseas, brother studying overseas, and I'm stuck in camp most of the time leaving mother alone. Army has taken so many things away from me, physically and psychologically. Tough times, tough times, I need the will to carry on.

I really wonder if I could have done more to save my pet, or am I just ignorant? How I wish I can mourn at home for a few days before returning to camp. I really do not know how to concentrate in camp for the week. Unstable, disturbed, irritated, fatigue, is what I feel everyday. It seems that my life has been hit by a vortex of shit and unfortunate events. When will all this end? I need a break...

bye blog

No comments: