Tuesday, April 12, 2011

happythankyoumoreplease?

hi blog

Its been long since I watched a drama movie. So I decided to try out a movie written & directed by Josh Radnor (aka Ted from How I Met Your Mother). I usually do not like drama movies because of their cheesy dialogues and unrealistic plot events. However, "happythankyoumoreplease" was surprisingly good!

The dialogues were "mildy" cheesy but still carried an adorable bit of humour. I personally loved the scenes of the show, mostly small areas like an office or a cafe or an apartment, very "true" to the "New Yorker's" lifestyle. The acting was realistic, no over the top drama queeny crap. And I still can't believe Malin Akerman shaved off her eyebrows just for the show! I mean, shes a (super, considered super) model! Yeah, and one of the actress have very beautiful blue eyes (heh, i'm a sucker for eyes :P).



Ok time to sleep (3AM now. Good morning)!

bye blog

No comments: