Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy CNY 2010

hi blog

First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year.

CNY was still alright, the same old things, relatives.. yeah. Feels that its getting a little boring though. Hell boring, sat there with my bro just watching tele for 2-3 hours. Small family results in small amount of cousins. Unfortunately, I can't communicate with most of the cousins... Ok only 2.

By listening in to their conversation (i'm not eavesdropping!), I can assume that we've a lack of common interests. Any attempts on breaking the ice would most probably result in an awkward failure. Best thing to do: wait for relatives to ask you the same old questions. Like, "Where are you studying now?"... Once in a while I'll get more interesting questions but that will stay with me... heh heh.

Somehow my uncle, that I rarely get to meet, found out that I play the guitars (woah sia la...). Stunned when he first said that to me. Hah, must be dad talking about it... But anyway its harmless so its okay.

That's CNY for me...

bye blog

No comments: