Thursday, August 27, 2009

7.62mm, Full Metal Jacket

hi blog

I've not been studying hard. Guess what I've been doing? YEAH NOTHING! Woo hoo :D.

No, actually I've been watching an old movie called Full Metal Jacket. I think its done in the 1980s. About the Vietnam War, pretty damn cool. The first 10minutes of the movie is just, EPIC. Alright won't spoil the movie for those that are interested (NO ONE!). I feel so lucky that Singapore is not so nosy as to fight somebody else's war (Vietnam, Korean and Iraq war, just to name a few).

This is a small part of the film, where they are still in bootcamp training. And somehow, one of them goes ga-ga >: ).



Gotta love that trademark stare: head tilted down a little, eyes up a little, and coupled with an evil grin :D.

Full Metal Jacket was a good watch. Planning to get Apocalypse Now which is another old vietnam war movie. Damn, no one makes movies like this anymore :(.

bye blog

No comments: