Saturday, July 25, 2009

its not enough

hi blog

Cycled to Bryan's place just now. Its been long since I've seen him haha, still the same caveman hairstyle and fierce look. Feels good to cycle together again. Yeah, and he still can cycle without his hands, drink orange juice and taunt me.

Settled down at his block, did some light exercise, tried some stuff. Yinghao came later and shouted "police!", what an ass. Another guy with wild hair. Trained a while, injuring each other a little, crazy. A pity that we have to stop after a while :(. Seah came later in a stupid outfit haha. Said our goodbyes and cycle home.

Whenever I cycle, I'll think a lot... too much. Tunes and lyrics came out suddenly while cycling, even tried to sing it out. Almost lost focus and self-buang :x. Ahh, had a good night out with them, feels good to roll again. :) :P :D.

Damn, its hard to talk sense to some people who avoid your questions and insults you before he/she leaves. I've given enough explanation/reasons, but... is it too much to offer? Can't you... just, stop... treating me like this? I know its a double-edge sword, but it doesn't matter to me. Why are we so different? Every bottle can only hold this much, too much and it goes boom. For me, it goes boom elsewhere. fudge:(.

bye blog

No comments: