Friday, June 5, 2009

plans for next week

hi blog

*self hypnosis starts here*

I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week. I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week. I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week.

OK!

monday - swim/most likely gym + study
tuesday - workout at home
wednesday - rest + study
thursday - workout at home
friday - swim + study
saturday - gym + study

sunday - cycling/swim/rest

I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week. I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week. I shall follow my plans faithfully for the coming week.

*self hypnosis ends here*

3rd year Poly NAPFA silver/gold gives 5CCA points! Best part is, 2months off NS! Hiong Hiong also must get arh!!! I need to improve on 2.4, and SBJ. :(. Must chiong if not suffer in NS :P.

bye blog

No comments: