Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brace Myself 2

hi blog

Its been six days since the spacers are in my mouth. Starting to get used to it, although it still hurts a little when I chew something too hard. I feel like I'm an Ahpek, only eating porridge everyday (+noodles). Sometimes I would feel that the teeth that are in my mouth now, are not my teeth at all because they have moved so much. My 2nd molar (the last teeth there) feels very weird, as though its not in use at all. I think I'm having a slight overbite now.

Next appointment is tomorrow, and I guess I'll be having the spacers removed. Finally the painful process will be over. *note to self, Extraction is on Friday, need to find a way to get out of class early.*

Met my secondary school friend at Anchorvale CC today, asked him quite a few questions about braces. Boosted my confidence a little about braces, like "extraction is not painful" or something like that. :D

Poly Year 2 starts tomorrow. Hais, more stress to come. Just hope that I can quickly get my extraction done, so I can recover and eat unhealthy-fastfood-which-is-normally-very-hard again. :(

*At least I know that cycling and going to the gym numbs the pain a little... :(

bye blog

No comments: