Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hadoken!

hi blog

downloaded SFO yesterday
relived my memories. good and bad ones.

...sigh.

since my computer have some issues with SFO,
decided to have Kawaks instead to play SF
so i've been Hadoken-ing since 9pm...
played Marvel VS Street Fighter
won Mech-Akuma with Ryu and Cyclops

ah, good o' days.
and i'll just dump the bad stuff away.

finally gave my timetable a good look and almost puked.
it is horrible!
have to bear with it for almost 5 months.
gawd...
why so many breaks?
why do we have 5 hrs of the same bloody lesson
on the same bloody day?!
arrgh!
release the angst-y teenager in me.
:(

on the bright backside,
i've french classes, which i have absolutely no interest in
somehow, my practical mind told me to pick it.
so, to boost my interest in french, i'll...
... watch youtube parkour videos more often.
yes. parkour ftw.

bye blog

No comments: